Contact Us

My park will be closed – I need to move my booking or get a refund

Following the recent government announcements:

  • English parks will be closed until 12 Apr
  • Pontins and Butlin’s are closed until 17 May
  • Most Scottish and Welsh parks have announced closures for March – please check the park’s website for details.

We appreciate you will be eager to move or cancel your break, but we ask that you wait until you are either contacted by us or your park operator.

For Haven and Parkdean Resorts bookings, we will email you within the next 14 days with your options (or you will receive a letter if you did not supply an email address). Please wait to hear from us. We are dealing with arrival dates in order, so please do not contact us unless your holiday date is within the next 14 days.

If you booked with another park operator, they will contact you with your options, usually via email. Please wait to hear from them. If you have not heard anything 14 days before your original holiday date, please contact your park operator directly.

Already booked – I have a query, have not received confirmation, want to change my booking, or get a refund

You will need to contact your park operator directlyIt can take 21 days for the park operator to send confirmation, so please do not contact them during this time (unless your holiday date is within 21 days). If you’ve not received anything within 21 days, please contact the park operator directly and ask them to re-send your confirmation.

Unfortunately, The Sun are unable to change or cancel bookings once they have been made, as stated in the T&Cs. Some park operators may offer some amendments, such as upgrading your booking, or adding extras such as cots and highchairs – details will be shown on your confirmation.

Coronavirus – I cannot travel due to lockdown or a positive test – I need to change dates or cancel

If your park has closed, or you live in a lockdown area where the rules state you cannot travel, you will need to contact your park operator to discuss your options (see contact links above), which may include changing date or park, or getting a voucher or refund. They will only be able to help if a lockdown has been announced for your holiday date – if you have a holiday for a later date, you will need to wait to see if a lockdown is announced for your holiday date. If you have had a positive COVID-19 test and must isolate on your holiday dates, you would need to provide a copy of the test result, showing the dates you have been instructed to isolate.

If your park has not announced a closure (please check their website), your break is still due to go ahead, but your park operator will contact you if they need to close or if anything else changes, such as the facilities available.

We are processing all refunds as quickly as we can, but refunds can take up to 28 days from when the park sends us the request. If you have already asked your park operator for a refund but have not received this from Sun holidays within 28 days, please let us know using the form below – we will chase this up for you.

Please check the rules where you live and the area of your park here:

I’ve posted my application, but not heard anything

You should have received a park confirmation or heard from us by February 17, 2021. If unsuccessful, you will be contacted by this date and we will send your cheque or postal order back to you. If you have not heard anything by this date, please contact us using the form below.

Something else

Please check out our FAQs here, which has the answer to most questions. If you cannot find an answer, you can contact us using the form below:

Sun Contact Form
First Name  
Last Name  
Booking Reference  
Address Line 1  
powered by

We want your feedback!

What do you want to see on Club950 next? Follow this link to let us know!