Kingskerswell Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 8JU
Explore this park:
With stunning weather and colourful waterfronts, it's no wonder that Torquay is a top seaside destination. Whether you want to enjoy uninterrupted views of the glorious English Riviera, or fancy exploring the nearby golden beaches, Torquay Holiday Park has the perfect mix on-park activities and local attractions, right on your doorstep. Check out glorious views of the English Riviera from this hilltop setting.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Heated indoor pool
Soft play area
Wildlife Nature Trail
Bay View Bar & Grill
Half-board dining available
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. Follow the M5 to Exeter, and keep right for Torquay (A380) merging onto the A38 Devon Expressway
2. Keep left on the A380 Torquay continuing on Besigheim Way, keep right to continue on South Devon Highway (A380). Towards the end of the road keep left and turn left onto Hamelin Way
3. At Riviera Way, turn right onto the A3022 and head towards the bottom of the road
4. At Currys PC World, turn left at the traffic lights into Hele Road
5. At the next roundabout by the petrol station turn left into Barton Hill Road. Continue up the hill past Tesco, at the top turn left into Kingskerswell Road, Torquay Holiday Park is on the left hand side.
There is a bus stop 15 minutes away via foot, where the regular 65 service runs to and from Torquay and to the harbour 3 miles away.
Torre station is 3 miles from the park - reachable in 7 minutes by car - serving destinations such as Exmouth, Paignton and Exeter.
Exeter Airport is 26 miles or a 40 minutes drive away from the park if travelling by car. Exeter Airport is serviced by a number of carriers including: Flybe, Skybus, Air France and Aer Lingus to name a few.
Service Charge £7.95 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £5.75 per person per £9.50 break, £8.45 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Sep 28, Mar 5, 19 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Sep 21, May 3
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Aug 31, Sep 18, 25, Oct 23, 30, Apr 16, May 14, 21, Jun 4; £6 per person per break Aug 28, Sep 4, 11, Oct 26, Apr 2, 5, 9, 12, 30, May 28, 31
PAY ONLY £9.50 Oct 5, 12, Nov 2, 6, Mar 8, 15, 22
From encounters with hair-rising dinosaurs to vertical drops on the water coaster, there are thrills and spills aplenty at Crealy Park.
With heart-warming miniature ponies and oh-so-cute foals, this is an ideal spot for a child to experience their first pony ride.
Holidays in Devon arent just about cream teas and relaxing beach days they can be adventure filled too with an exciting trip to Go Ape!
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.