New Lydd Road, Camber, Nr. Rye, East Sussex, TN31 7RT
Explore this park:
Beach lovers will be in their element at Camber Sands Holiday Park. With seven miles of golden sand right on your doorstep, it makes the perfect spot for exploring, picnics and walks. On-park, youll find plenty of activities to keep the adventurers smiling. From crazy golf, go-karts, to the adventure playground, you will never be bored on holiday at Camber Sands.
Kids clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years); Unleashed (for teens)
Indoor pool with flume, spa bath and sauna
Soft play area
Wet outdoor play area
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Fish 'n' Chip Café
Deli On The Deck
Half-board dining available
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling southbound on the M20 take the exit at junction 10 for Ashford A292 Brenzett A2070 and at the roundabout take the third exit onto A2070 for Hastings
2. Stay in the left lane for Hamstreet continuing to follow Hastings A2070
3. At the Brenzett roundabout take the second exit for Hastings/Rye A259 and continue along this road through Guldeford Lane
4. Take the upcoming left turn for Camber and Lydd Airport onto Camber Road and continue straight passing the Oasis Beach Shop and Fish &Chips on your right, leading onto Lydd Road
5. Driving on Lydd Road, Camber Sands Holiday Park will be on your left hand side.
The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on Lydd Road, with the Stagecoach service numbers 70, 292, 553 and the Wave 102 running to and from Lydd and Rye.
Rye train station is closest to Camber Sands, with the Southern trainline offering journeys to Eastbourne, Ashford International and Hastings to name a few. This station is located 5.3 miles from park or a 15 minutes drive away.
Camber Sands' nearest airport is London Gatwick - 54 miles from park or 1 hour 45 minutes drive time. You can fly into London Gatwick from Edinburgh, Guernsey, Dublin, Belfast and Glasgow.
Service Charge £7.25 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £5.50 per person per £9.50 break, £6.95 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Sep 21
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Sep 4, Oct 30; £6 per person per break Oct 19, 23, 26
PAY ONLY £9.50 Sep 28, Oct 5, 12
One of the planets largest shingle landscapes and yet Dungeness is anything but desolate! Take a day trip to discover its rare mix of wildlife.
Gentle rides, ice cream and arcades a day at the beach isnt complete without a trip to the funfair!
Kitesurfing, kiteboarding, powerkiting, kite landboarding if youve ever dreamt of taking up a thrilling kite sport then theres surely nowhere better to learn!
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.