Reach Road, St Margaret's-at-Cliffe, Kent, CT15 6AG
Explore this park:
Located on Kents south coast, just above Dover and its iconic cliffs, youll find a quieter pace of life amidst serene countryside surroundings and beautiful landscaped grounds at St. Margarets Bay. For a restful break, take advantage of the spa facilities. For a holiday full of family fun, let the kids play in the park, splash in the swimming pool and run wild on the 5-acre field, perfect for games and dog walking.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years); Unleased (for teens)
Indoor pool with spa bath and sauna
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Takeaway for quick and easy meals
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling southbound on the M20 take the exit at junction 13 for Folkestone (A20)
2. Follow the A20 until you reach the Western Heights roundabout, here take the second exit for town centre and cruise terminals
3. Continue to follow signs for town centre across the Limekiln roundabout and at Eastern Docks roundabout take the second exit onto Jubilee Way (A2)
3. At the approaching roundabout take the third exit for the A258 and take the right turn signposted St. Margarets-at-Cliffe/West Cliffe onto Dover Road
4. Follow Dover Road until you arrive at the T junction turning right for The Red Lion
5. With the Hope Inn on your left, turn right onto Reach Road and St. Margaret's Bay Holiday Park will be on your right further down this road.
Turning left as you exit the park, you'll find the nearest bus stop is a short 5 minute walk away. The Stagecoach service numbers 80, 80A, 80B and 81 offer a return service to and from Dover.
Martin Mill train station is 2.2 miles (7 minutes by car) away from park, and is on the Southeastern Railway. Main lines from this station include travel to London St Pancras International, Faversham and Ramsgate.
The nearest airport to park is London Gatwick, which is 82 miles away or 1 hour 35 minutes drive time. You can fly into London Gatwick from Edinburgh, Guernsey, Dublin, Belfast and Glasgow.
Service Charge £7.50 per unit per night - HALF PRICE on breaks starting Oct 12
Entertainment+ Passes £3.75 per person per £9.50 break, £5 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Mar 16, 20, 23, Apr 20, May 11, 18, Jun 8, 15, Nov 6, 13 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Mar 13, 27, 30, Apr 27, Oct 12
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Apr 3, 17, May 15, 29, Jun 12, 26, Jul 3, 10, Aug 31, Sep 4, 25, Oct 30; £6 per person per break Apr 6, 10, 13, May 8, Jul 13, 17, Aug 28, Oct 19, 23, 26
PAY ONLY £9.50 May 4, Nov 2, 9, 16
PAY ONLY £15.00 Jun 1
One of Britains most famous natural icons offering sublime views of the English Channel and the French coastline far beyond.
Dover Castle has defended Britain for 800 years so theres heaps of history to uncover! From its medieval palace to an underground hospital.
Have you ever wanted to feed a tiger, pet a puma or hear a wolf howl? Well then this wildlife park is a must!
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.