Clacton Road, Weeley, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, CO16 9DH
Explore this park:
For a holiday of total relaxation, head to Weeley Bridge. With its countryside location it's perfect for rejuvenating getaways, yet is close enough to the coast to enjoy the fun of the seaside. Wander through the landscaped grounds and you'll soon discover what a fantastic destination this is. A focal point of the park is fishing lake, whether you want to fish, sunbathe or feed the ducks, it is beautiful spot to relax.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
The Lakeside Tavern
Takeaway for quick and easy meals
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling southbound on the M11, take the exit slip road and stay in the left two lanes for Stansted Colchester A120. Continue to follow the A120 before turning right onto Coggeshall Road (A120)
2. At the roundabout signposted Ipswich Colchester (A12) take the first exit merging onto A12. Continuing to follow the A12, look for the left exit signposted Clacton Harwich A120
3. Take the left exit from the A120, signposted Walton Elmstead Market (A133)
4. Continue on the A133 until the roundabout signposted Manningtree Harwich Walton Frinton Thorpe-le-soken and Weeley (B1033). Here, take the first exit and follow the road ahead
5. At the next roundabout take the third exit onto the Weeley Bypass B1441, turning right along this road for signposted Weeley Bridge Caravan Park. Weeley Bridge Holiday Park will be on your right
The nearest bus stop is named Railway Station and is a ten minute walk from park along the Weeley Bypass. Here you will find the First Group, Hedingham, Stephensons and Panther Travel service numbers 2, 76, 97, 100, 115, 702 and X76 offering return journeys via Colchester Town Centre, Mistly and Walton-on-the-Naze.
The nearest train station to the park is Weeley station which serves Greater Anglia Trains. Located just outside of park, the main lines from this station cover destinations such as Colchester and Walton-on-the-Naze.
The nearest airport to park is London Stansted Airport which is around 45 miles from away or just over 1 hours drive time by car. You can fly into London Stansted from Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey and Kerry Airport.
Service Charge £7.25 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £3.25 per person per £9.50 break, £4.25 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Mar 20, Apr 27, Sep 21
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Apr 3, 17, May 29, Jun 26, Jul 3, 10, Aug 31, Oct 30; £6 per person per break Apr 6, 10, 13, May 8, Jul 17, Aug 28, Oct 19, 23, 26
PAY ONLY £9.50 Mar 23, Apr 20, Sep 28, Oct 5, 12
PAY ONLY £15.00 Jun 1, 8
A little spot of tranquility on Mersea Island, this nature reserve and sandy beach are the perfect place to simply stop and relax.
This popular sandy beach has earned the prestigious title of Essexs best beach, and with its cleanliness, safety measures and excellent family facilities, its a well-deserved accolade.
Gaze into the eyes of a majestic lion or come face-to-face with a humongous komodo dragon at one of the countrys most popular wildlife attractions.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.