Hall Lane, Walton-on-the-Naze, Essex, CO14 8HL
Explore this park:
With its relaxed atmosphere, peaceful setting and breath-taking natural beauty, Naze Marine is the perfect destination if you love exploring the great outdoors. Whether youre a history enthusiast or nature lover, youll find plenty to do in the local area. Explore the coastline searching for fossils or watch the sailing boats on the Walton Channel. With a great programme of activities and entertainment, Naze Marine has plenty to keep the whole family entertained
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor heated pool
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Takeaway for quick and easy meals
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling southbound on the M11, take the exit slip road and stay in the left two lanes for Stansted Colchester A120, then continue to follow the A120 turning right onto Coggeshall Road (A120)
2. At the roundabout signposted Ipswitch Colchester (A12) take the first exit merging onto A12. Continue to follow the A12 and look for left exit signposted Clacton Harwich A120
3. Take the left exit from the A120 for signposted Walton Elmstead Market (A133) and at the end of the road take the first exit at the roundabout onto the B1033
4. Follow the B1033 paying close attention not to miss the left turning onto Golden Lane, at the end of the lane turn right onto the B1414 before a sharp left turn onto Walton Road leading into the B1034
5. At the T juntion turn left for the town centre where the road leads you to the beach front. Continue along this road passing the Bath House restaurant and Naze Marine Holiday Park is just ahead on your left
The nearest bus stop is Coastguards Cotts, which is located a two minute walk away after turning right out of park onto Hall Lane. Here you will find the First Group service numbers 7,8, 97, 97A, 98 and 100 offering a return service via Colchester Town Centre and Clacton-on-Sea.
Walton-on-the-Naze train station is 5 minutes away by car (1 mile) and serves Greater Anglia Trains. The main lines from this station cover destinations such as Colchester and Thorpe Le Soken.
London Stansted Airport is roughly 53 miles from park or just over 1 hour 15 minutes drive time by car. You can fly into London Stansted from Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey and Kerry Airport.
Service Charge £7.25 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £5 per person per £9.50 break, £6 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Mar 13, 20, May 11, Jun 15, 22, Oct 5, Nov 6 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Apr 27, May 18, Jun 29, Sep 21, 28
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Apr 3, 17, May 15, 29, Jun 26, Jul 3, 10, Aug 31, Sep 4, Oct 30; £6 per person per break Apr 6, 10, 13, Jul 17, Aug 28, Oct 19, 23, 26
PAY ONLY £9.50 Mar 16, 23, Apr 20, May 4, Oct 12, Nov 2
PAY ONLY £15.00 Jun 1, 8
Ride all the traditional funfair rides, from thrilling dodgems to the classic carousel roundabout at Walton's fabulously vintage Victorian pier.
Hunt for sea shells, build the tallest sandcastles and splash in the waves as they lap the golden sands of Martello Bay.
A nature lovers paradise; there's over 200 bird species to spot and a wealth of insects and rare plants to discover within these picturesque parklands.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.