London Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, CO16 9QY
Explore this park:
The kids will never be bored at Highfield Grange Holiday Park. Wake up to fun-packed activities to keep the family smiling all day long. From the large pool complex with thrilling flume, to the family-friendly entertainment programme, there's always something to do on-park. Plus, with the attractions of Clacton-on-Sea right on your doorstep, you can be sure you'll be entertained for the whole holiday.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor and outdoor pool with flume
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling southbound on the M11, take the exit slip road and stay in the left two lanes for Stansted Colchester A120
2. Continuing to follow the A120, take the second exit at the roundabout signposted Witham B1018
3. Upon entering Cressing (signposted) take the immediate left turn followed by the first right turn onto Boars Tye Road. Follow this road for 4.6 miles, turning right for Colchester A12 then turning left to merge onto A12
4. Stay on the A12 and keep left for exit signposted Colchester A133, then take second exit at roundabout for A133 until roundabout signposted Harwich B1442
5. At the following roundabout take third exit for Clacton/Town Centre and Sea Front B1441. Follow London Road and Highfield Grange Holiday Park will appear on your left
The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on London Road. The Hedingham and First Group service numbers 76, 97, 100, 137 and X76 will offer return journeys to Clacton, Jaywick, Walton-on-the-Naze and Jackson Road.
The nearest train station to Highfield Grange is Clacton-on-Sea station, serving Greater Anglia Trains. This station is 1.6 miles from park - around 5 minutes by car. The main lines from this station cover destinations such as Colchester and London Liverpool Street.
The closest airport to Highfield Grange is London Stansted Airport, which is roughly 49 miles from park or around 1 hour 10 minutes if travelling by car. You can fly into London Stansted from Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey and Kerry airports.
Service Charge £7.25 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £4.50 per person per £9.50 break, £5.50 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Mar 13, Jun 15, 22 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Mar 27, 30, May 11, 18, Jun 29, Sep 21, 28
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Apr 3, 17, May 15, 29, Jun 26, Jul 3, 10, Aug 31, Sep 4, Oct 30; £6 per person per break Apr 6, 10, 13, Jul 17, Aug 28, Oct 19, 23, 26
PAY ONLY £9.50 Mar 16, 20, 23, Apr 20, 27, May 4, Oct 5, 12, Nov 2
PAY ONLY £15.00 Jun 1, 8
Gaze into the eyes of a majestic lion or come face-to-face with a humongous komodo dragon at one of the countrys most popular wildlife attractions.
Ride all the traditional funfair rides, from thrilling dodgems to the classic carousel roundabout at Waltons fabulously vintage Victorian pier.
Hunt for sea shells, build the tallest sandcastles and splash in the waves as they lap the golden sands of Martello Bay.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.