Beach Road, Nr. Southwold, Suffolk, NR33 7RW
Explore this park:
If you enjoy spending time in the great outdoors, you'll love Kessingland Beach Holiday Park in Suffolk. Simply hop across the dunes to the unspoilt beach to enjoy miles of beautiful views, long walks and plenty of space for building sandcastles, or head a little further to find the stunning nature reserve. If you enjoy days out exploring, you'll find plenty of attractions nearby too from neighbouring seaside towns and theme parks to wildlife reserves.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor and outdoor pools with spa bath
Soft play area
Wildlife nature trail
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Fish n Chip Shop
Half-board dining available
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
ThereÂs something for every taste and budget from caravans and chalets to lodges. Plus all this is included as standard: beds made up for arrival; TV with Freeview; DVD player; gas or electric cooker; microwave; heater in bedrooms. Kessingland Beach also offers touring and camping holidays!
1. If travelling southbound on the A1(M) keep left for A14 London, Huntington, Cambridge and Stansted and stay on the A14 for 48 miles
2. Take slip road exit for Bury St Edmunds Central (A134) and take first exit at the roundabout. Follow the A134 then at the roundabout take the second exit for Diss, Great Barton A143
3. At roundabout signposted Beccles/Lowestoft (A146) turn right, taking the second exit and follow the A146 to then take the B1127 exit for Wrentham
4. At the T junction turn left for A12 Lowerstoft, and at the roundabout take the second exit for Kessingland B1437. You will pass Africa Alive on your right as you continue to follow Church Road
5. Church Road merges into Beach Road and Kessingland Beach Holiday Hark is on your left.
As you turn right out of the park, you will find the nearest bus stop just a five minute walk away on Church Road. Here, you will find Sailors home bus stop with the First Group 99B service running through Lowestoft, Pakefield and Kessingland.
Oulton Broad South station is the closest train station to Kessingland Beach. This station is 5 miles away from the park or a 13 minute drive time. The main line from this station travels via Ipswitch, Lowestoft and Harwich International.
The nearest airport - Norwich Airport - is 57 miles (one hour) away. You can fly to Norwich from Manchester, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Exeter from airlines such as Flybe, Loganair, British Airways and Eastern Airways.
Service Charge £7.25 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £5 per person per £9.50 break, £6 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Feb 24, 28, Mar 6, 23, May 4, Jun 1, 8, Sep 28, Oct 2, Nov 2, 6 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Mar 13, 30, Apr 27, May 11, Sep 21
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Apr 3, 17, May 15, 29, Jul 3, Aug 31, Sep 4, Oct 30; £6 per person per break Apr 6, 10, 13, May 8, Jul 10, 13, 17, Aug 28, Oct 19, 23, 26
PAY ONLY £9.50 Mar 2, 9, 16, Apr 20, Oct 5, 12, Nov 9
Pleasurewood Hills Family Theme Park has so much to do and explore! With over 35 rides, shows and attractions theres something for everyone.
Come face-to-face with intimidating crocodiles, mesmerizing beautiful cloud leopards and the most adorable red pandas at this wonderful wildlife sanctuary.
Enjoy a traditional day out at the seaside paddling in cool waters, building sandcastles and tucking into fresh fish and chips on the pier!
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.