South Beach Road, Heacham, Norfolk, PE31 7BD
Explore this park:
Heacham Beach offers a beautiful seaside location where you can enjoy impressive scenery and walks along the beach. Nearby, you can breathe in the fresh fragranced air at Norfolk Lavender Gardens or have fun at the farm, helping out with Snettisham Park. After a day of exploring, theres still plenty to do on park: splash around in the indoor pool, slide down the waterslide or relax with a well-earned drink in the clubhouse.
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling northbound on the A1(M), take the slip road signposted P/boro, Wisbech (A47) A1139 and keep right on the A1139. At the roundabout stay in the two right lanes to continue on A1139
2. Take the second exit at the roundabout signposted King's Lynn Wisbech A47
3. On the A47 passing the Hardwick Industrial Estate and Tesco Extra on your left, keep left and take the second exit at the roundabout for A149
4. At the roundabout signposted Hunstanton A149 and Heacham, take the first exit onto Lynn Road then merge into the left filter lane for Heacham beaches
5. Turn left onto Folgate Road and continue straight, Heacham Beach Holiday Park is on your right.
The nearest bus stop is located on Jennings Close which is a 10 minute walk from park. Lynx bus service numbers 34, 35 and the 36 coastliner head to Hunstanton and Fakenham.
The nearest train station to Heacham Beach is King's Lynn station servicing Greater Anglia and Great Northern lines, this station is 15 miles from park or a 35 minute drive. The main line from this station is London King's Cross and London Liverpool Street which takes under two hours.
Norwich Airport is around 42 miles or an hour's car journey away. You can fly to Norwich from Manchester, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, and Exeter from airlines such as Flybe, Loganair, British Airways and Eastern Airways.
Service Charge £8 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £4 per person per £9.50 break, £5.50 per person per £15 break
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £4.50 per person per break Sep 17; £7 per person per break Apr 12, 16, Jun 25, 28, Jul 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, Aug 30, Sep 3, Oct 22, 25
Monsters from ages past have returned at this fabulous fun park, but its not all ancient adventures, theres lots of contemporary excitement to discover too!
Old Hunstanton Beach offers swatches of sand with panoramic views over The Wash and is famous for its candy-striped red and white marbled cliffs.
A giant farmyard themed soft play area where the kids can climb, slide and swing for energy-burning fun no matter what the weather! .
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.