Sands Lane, Barmston, Yorkshire, YO25 8PJ
Explore this park:
For a relaxing holiday, this peaceful park is the place for you. Set on the Yorkshire coast, Barmston Beach is a peaceful park with incredible cliff-top views, this park is perfectly placed for peace and quiet, and offers plenty to do. Keep the kids entertained swimming in the outdoor pool complete with waterslide and inflatables, or running around the adventure playground and soft play area.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Outdoor pool with flume
Soft play area
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Food Choice Takeaway & Restaurant
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling eastbound on the M62, take the exit signposted North Cave and Gilberdyke (B1230) and follow this road before turning left for signposted Hotham, S. Cliffe and N. Cliffe
2. Pass the North Cave Bowls Centre on your right before following the road round to the left onto Cliffe Road
3. At the T junction turn right for Beverley and Hull (A1079) and at the roundabout take the first exit for Market Weighton
4. Follow through this town before turning right for Londesborough, Goodmanham and Driffield (A614). Then, at the roundabout take the third exit for Middleton on the Wolds
5. At the mini roundabout, take the second exit to continue on the A614. Follow this road into the town of Bainton and at Bainton roundabout take the third exit for Bridlington and Driffield (A614)
6. Enter the village of Burton Agnes before taking the right turn signposted Gransmoor/Linssett and continue through Gransmoor before turning left at the T junction for Bridlington (A165). Continue along this road heading for the coast until you arrive at Barmston Beach on your left.
You can reach the closest bus stop in ten minutes by foot - located next to the Black Bull Inn. There are a number of routes including travel to Bridlington, Hornsea, Driffield and North Frodingham.
The nearest train station from park is Bridlington, which is 7 miles away from park or a 18 minute drive time. The main lines from this station go to Sheffield, Hull and Scarborough.
The nearest Airport to park is Humberside Airport, which is 45 miles or an hour and 10 minutes drive time. You can fly into Humberside from Aberdeen, Norwich and Jersey.
Service Charge £7.25 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £3.50 per person per £9.50 break, £4.50 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Sep 21, May 10, 17 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Oct 12, Mar 19, 26, May 3
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Sep 18, 25, Oct 19, 30, Apr 16, Jun 11, 18, 25, 28; £6 per person per break Sep 4, 11, Oct 23, 26, Apr 30
PAY ONLY £9.50 Sep 28, Oct 5, Mar 22, Apr 19, 26
Enjoy precious moments with your favourite animals hand feed delightful meerkats and wallabies or feel wonder as a snowy owl lands on your arm!
Thomas the Tank Engine, cricketers on the village green, towering castles and sailing boats this is idyllic Yorkshire, just in miniature!
These stunning chalk cliffs are one of the most spectacular natural attractions in England and home to tens of thousands of seabirds!
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.