Mill Lane, Cayton Bay, Nr. Scarborough, Yorkshire, YO11 3NJ
Explore this park:
Located on the Yorkshire coast, Cayton Bay Holiday Park makes the perfect location for a seaside holiday. Spend your time relaxing on the beautiful Scarborough beaches or stay on park to explore everything Cayton Bay has to offer. With a great range of activities including Waterworld fun pool with flume, a crazy golf course, soft play area and amusements arcade, youll always find something to keep the family entertained.
But the fun doesnt stop there! In 2021 were investing in brand new on park activities for the whole family to enjoy. From the Arts and Craft Den and Sports Dome, both packed full with different activities, a brand new crazy golf course and even a High Ropes course!
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years); Unleashed (for teens)
Indoor pool with flume
Soft play area
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Fish and Chippery
Half-board dining available
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling southbound on the A1 (M), take exit at junction 47 for York/Knaresborough and Harrogate (A59) and at the roundabout take the first exit signposted Green Hammerton/York (A59)
2. Continue along this road, passing Poppleton & Wyevale Garden Centre on your right. At the roundabout, take the first exit for Scarborough/Thirks and York North (A1237)
3. Continue on the A1237 before taking the first exit at the roundabout onto North Lane (spot the green "Wagtail Park" sign on your left as you exit the roundabout)
4. Follow North Lane before turning left at the T junction for Scarborough and Malton (A64). Continue through Rillington and Sherburn before taking the second exit at the roundabout signposted Bridlington and Filey (A1039)
5. Take the left turn for Folkton and Cayton onto Carr Lane and follow this road till you approach the T junction where you will turn left onto Mill Lane
6. Pass Cayton Jubilee Hall on your right and take the immediate right turn. Follow this road until you arrive at Cayton Bay Holiday Park.
The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on Mill Lane. Here, you'll find service numbers 12, 13 and 555 by East Yorkshire Motor Services and Shoreline Suncruisers offering return journeys to Bridlington, Filey and Scarborough.
Cayton Bay is 2.7 miles away from Seamer train station, which takes around 8 minutes by car. You can travel to Scarborough, Hull, Liverpool Lime Street, Manchester Victoria, Sheffield and York via the main lines.
Humberside Airport is 56 miles or 1 hour 25 minutes drive time. You can fly into Humberside from Aberdeen, Norwich and Jersey.
Service Charge £8.50 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £6.50 per person per £9.50 break, £8 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Apr 26, Nov 5
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £4.50 per person per break Apr 16, May 28, Jun 11, 21, 25, 28, Jul 2, 5, Sep 3, 10, 17, 24, Oct 29; £7 per person per break Apr 12, Jul 9, 12, 16, Aug 30, Oct 22, 25
PAY ONLY £9.50 May 3, 17, Oct 4, Nov 1, 8
An idyllic park where you can meet all your favourite animal friends and hand feed them from gorgeous miniature Shetland Ponies to cute goats.
One of Britains most popular parks is an oriental themed wonderland with idyllic waterways, rare trees and a beautiful boating lake at its heart.
A historic miniature railway thats been running along the picturesque Scarborough coastline for over 85 years! Hop on board for a magical ride.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.