Cresswell Road, Cresswell, Northumberland, NE61 5JT
Explore this park:
With miles of golden sands and lovely walks along Druridge Bay, you cant help but relax, switch off and unwind when you come to Cresswell Towers. On park, youll find everything you need to make your holiday perfect with relaxed family entertainment, a heated indoor pool and adventure playground. Plus, it offers the perfect location for exploring Northumberland, with Cresswell Towers, Woodhorn Museum, Alnwick Castle and Gardens all nearby.
Kids clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
The Tower Tavern
Takeaway for quick and easy meals
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling northbound on the A194 (M), take the second exit at White Mare Pool roundabout for South Shields (A194)
2. Continue to follow the A194 and when approaching the roundabout signposted Tyne Tunnel/Morpeth (A19), take the first exit
3. Go through the Tyne Tunnel (Toll), take the second exit at the roundabout and continue along this road to Moor Farm roundabout. Here, take the fifth exit for Ashington (A189)
4. Continue following the A189 before taking the third exit at the roundabout signposted Alnwick (A1068) and at the next roundabout take the second exit for Ellington/Lynemouth and Cresswell.
5. Follow this road until before turning left signposted Cresswell. Continue on Cresswell Road until you pass the church on your left and you will soon find Cresswell Towers Holiday Park on your right.
There is a bus stop just outside of the park. Catch Arriva Bus service number 1 for return journeys to Blyth and Widdrington Station.
Widdrington train station is the closest to Cresswell Towars, serving Northern Railway and running through Chathill and Carlisle. It will take around 8 minutes to get to Widdrington station (4.8 miles).
The nearest Airport to park is Newcastle Airport (24 miles), which is reachable in 32 minutes if you're travelling by car. You can fly into Newcastle Airport from Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Bristol and Cardiff.
Service Charge £8 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £4 per person per £9.50 break, £5 per person per £15 break
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £4.50 per person per break Sep 3, 10, 17, Oct 29; £7 per person per break Aug 30, Oct 22, 25
A 700 hundred-year-old castle simply brimming with enchantment delve into a dragons liar or learn to ride a broomstick exactly where Harry Potter did!
Sitting resplendent off the Northumberland coast this picturesque island has deep spiritual heritage and is simply awash with history and natural beauty.
This spectacular paradise in the pretty town of Alnwick, is one of the most exciting contemporary gardens in the world.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.