Embo, Dornoch, Sutherland, IV25 3QD
Explore this park:
On the doorstep of the beautiful Embo Beach, Grannie's Heilan' Hame is the perfect beachside location with stunning views of the Dornoch Firth. Enjoy lazy days relaxing on park, unwinding in the sauna, build sandcastles on the beach, explore rich history and enjoy exhilarating activities with the family. If you want to explore further afield, you're in a great spot for discovering the Scottish Highlands!
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor pool with sauna and spa bath
Soft play area
Grannie's Fish 'n' Chip shop
Grannie Mac's Bar
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling northbound on the M90 take the second exit at the roundabout for Inverness northbound (A9(N)
2. Continue to follow the A9 for 153 miles, passing through towns Pitlochry, Inverness and Tain
3. When approaching the Trentham Hotel on your left, take the right turn onto the single track road passing Trentham Farm on your left
4. With Skelbo Forrest Walk to your left, turn right at the crossroads and follow the single track road, before turning right at the T junction
5. Continue along this road before turning left at signposted Embo Follow the road round to the right and head towards the sea front with Grannie's Heilan' Hame Holiday Park on your right.
Golspie railway station is an 18 minute drive away from park (9.4 miles), with main lines to Inverness and Wick.
The nearest Airport to park is Inverness Airport is roughly an hour and 10 minutes drive time (52 miles). You can fly into Inverness from Manchester, London Gatwick, Luton, Belfast, Birmingham, Dublin and Bristol.
Service Charge £7.25 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £4 per person per £9.50 break, £5 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Sep 21 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Sep 28
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Oct 9, 12, 23, 30; £6 per person per break Oct 26
Embark on a Nessie hunt and who knows you might get lucky and spot the monster! If not theres plenty of forever-memorable views to compensate.
Following the route of the old Highland Railway, this 24-mile route passes through breathtaking countryside, offering a unique experience for walkers and cyclists alike.
With runaway trains, wild water coasters and high wire paths running through the heart of an ancient woodland, its a thrilling day out for all.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.