Wemyss Bay, Renfrewshire, PA18 6BA
Explore this park:
You'll love getting out and about at Wemyss Bay. Make the most of the location as you enjoy views across the Firth of Clyde. Head inland to immerse yourself in the countryside and culture, or hop onto a ferry and head out to sea to visit some of Scotland's magnificent isles close by. If youre looking to relax on park you'll find plenty to keep all ages amused, from swimming and amusement arcade games to relaxing in the sauna.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor heated pool with sauna
Wildlife Nature Trail
Livingstone's Bar & Grill
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling northbound on the M8, continue past junction 31 for Greenock onto Greenock Road (A8). Follow this road to Newark roundabout and take the second exit for Town Centre/Gibshill
2. At the following roundabout stay in the two right lanes for the A8
3. With B&Q on your left, take the second exit to continue on the A8 for Greenock. Go straight over at the roundabouts following signs and road markings for A8
4. On Rue End Street, turn left at the traffic lights with Morrisons petrol station in front of you. Continue along Baker Street to merge on Drumfrochar Road (B7054)
5. At the end of this road, take the second exit for Irvine/Largs/Wemyss Bay (A78) and continue into the Wemyss Bay area, passing the Wemyss Bay Ferry Terminal on your right. Wemyss Bay Holiday Park will soon be visible on the left hand side of this road.
There is a bus stop reachable with a 10 minute walk opposite Wemyss Bay train station. Here, you'll find a number of services offering travelg to destinations such as Androssan, Largs, Greenock and Skelmorlie.
Wemyss Bay train station is located a half mile away from park, or a 3 minute drive time. The main line from this stationgoes to Glasgow Central running every hour.
You're 25 miles from Glasgow Airport, or a 40 minutes drive if travelling by car. You can fly into Glasgow from a number of locations, all of which are listed on the airport website.
Service Charge £6.95 per unit per night - HALF PRICE on breaks starting Mar 30, Apr 20, Sep 21, Oct 5
Entertainment+ Passes £4 per person per £9.50 break, £5 per person per £15 break - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Mar 30, Apr 20, Sep 21, Oct 5
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Apr 3, 17, May 25, Jul 3, Oct 9, 12, 23, 30; £6 per person per break Apr 6, 10, 13, May 8, Oct 26
PAY ONLY £9.50 Mar 16, Sep 28, Nov 2
Journey back in time and come face-to-face with real Vikings who are just dying to tell you about their exploits and adventures!
A 13th-century castle flamboyantly adorned with artistic graffiti, a thrilling woodland mountain bike course and so many playgrounds, this is not your average country estate!
While the kids burn off steam in the giant indoor play centre you can kick back with a coffee from the sidelines. A total win-win!
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.