Port Way, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, SA17 5HQ
Explore this park:
Surrounded by beautiful golden sands, stunning sea views and the natural beauty of Gwendraeth Estuary, you'll love spending your days outdoor at Carmarthen Bay. Whether you fancy rock pooling, bike rides, seaside or forest walks, you'll be kept active. If all those adventures leave you looking for a spot of relaxation, laze by the pool on park as the kids splash around or take them to the soft play area to let off some steam
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor pool with flume
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Takeaway for quick and easy meals
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling westbound on the M4, take exit at junction 47 for Swansea (W) and Abertawe (Gn) (A483). Then, at the roundabout take the second exit for the A483
2. At the roundabout signposted Llanelli (A484) take the second exit and continue to follow the A484 across the River Loughor, following signs for Canol y Dref/Town Centre (A484)
3. Continue on the A484 through Llanelli passing Zion Baptist Church on your left. After the traffic lights, keep in the right hand lane to turn off for Llandeilo A476, before taking the left slip road onto Old Road
4. At the mini-roundabout take the second exit continuing onto Stradey Road (B4308) and follow this road through the village of Trimsaran, before turning right for Caerfryrddin/Carmarthen (A484)
5. Take the first exit at the next roundabout for Cydweli/Kidwelly before turning right at the Spar shop onto Ferry Road, signposted Llansaint
6. At the sliproad, turn left for Ferryside and St Ishmael, and continue along this road looking for the left turn signposted Canolfan Wyliau/Carmarthen Bay. Carmarthen Bay Holiday Park is on this road.
The closest train station (3.1 miles away) is Kidwelly which can be reached in 12 minutes via car. The main lines from this station include Manchester Piccadilly, Carmarthen, Milford Haven, Swansea, Cardiff Central and London Paddington.
Cardiff Airport is 65 miles from the park, or an hour and 34 minutes drive time. You can fly into Cardiff from Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Aberdeen and Belfast.
Service Charge £7.50 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £5.25 per person per £9.50 break, £6.50 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Sep 28, Nov 6
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Aug 31, Sep 4, 11, 18, Oct 23, 30, Apr 16, May 21; £6 per person per break Aug 28, Oct 26, Apr 30
PAY ONLY £9.50 Oct 5, 12, Nov 2, Mar 22
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.