Porthcawl, Mid Glamorgan, CF36 5NG
Explore this park:
As one of the UK's largest holiday parks, Trecco Bay Holiday Park certainly knows how to keep you entertained. Whether you're feeling sporty or prefer to unwind, you'll find lots to do from adventure golf, splashing around and trying new activities to relaxing on the Blue Flag beach on your doorstep. Just make sure you have time to fit it all in.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years); Unleashed (for teens)
Indoor pool with flume
Soft play area
Wet outdoor play area
Coast Bar & Kitchen
Fish n Chip Shop
Papa Johns pizza
Half-board dining available
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling westbound on the M4, at junction 37 take the exit for Porthcawl/Pyle (A4229). Then, at the roundabout take the first exit for Porthcawl (A4229)
2. Continue following signs for Porthcawl and with ESSO petrol station in front, take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto Pyle Road
3. At the next roundabout, take the first exit for Trecco Bay (A4106) and follow this road before turning right onto Newton Nottage Road. Then, at the T junction, turn left.
4. Follow this road until you get to the junction with the Globe Inn pub to your left. Turn right here and at the following roundabout take the first exit onto New Road
5. Take the next right turn onto St John's Drive and Trecco Bay Holiday Park is just ahead.
There is a bus stop just outside of the park entrance with service number 803 by Easyway offering return journeys to Wigfatch and Porthcawl.
Pyle train station is the closest to Trecco Bay (4.7 miles away). This will take around 10 minutes by car and you can travel to a number of locations including Llanelli, Cardiff Central, Swansea, Chester, Fishguard Harbour, Tenby and Carmarthen.
Cardiff Airport is 85 miles away from park, or an hour and 30 minutes drive time. You can fly into Cardiff from Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Aberdeen and Belfast.
Service Charge £8.95 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £7.50 per person per £9.50 break, £10.65 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Mar 2, Nov 9 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Oct 12
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Apr 3, 17, 24, May 1, 15, 29, Jul 3, 10, Oct 23, 30; £6 per person per break Apr 6, 10, 13, May 8, Jul 13, 17, Aug 28, Oct 26
PAY ONLY £9.50 Nov 16
Feeling brave? Good, because youre about to embark on a thrilling treetop adventure, filled with challenges, 6 metres above the ground!
Indulge yourself with a spot of shopping at the largest designer outlets in Wales thats home to over 90 different stores.
A fantastic mixture of attractions that are sure to entertain the whole family discover spectacular caves, beautiful farmyard animals and even dinosaurs!
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.