Brynowen Lane, Nr. Aberystwyth, Wales, SY24 5LS
Explore this park:
With its unique hillside location, beautiful Cambrian Mountains backdrop and break-taking views over Cardigan Bay, Brynowen makes the perfect holiday for a lover of the outdoors. Explore the Welsh countryside, head to one of the nearby beaches, or make use of the great on-site facilities to keep the family entertained.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor pool with flume
Soft play area
Mini 10-pin bowling
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Takeaway for quick and easy meals
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling northbound on the M4, take the second exit for Caerfyrddin/Carmarthen A48 and continue to follow the A48 at the first roundabout
2. At the following roundabout, take the third exit signposted Canol y Dref Town Centre/Llandeilo (A40). Follow this road before taking the first exit at rounabout signposted Llanbedr Pont Steffan/Lampeter (A485)
3. Continue on A485 passing Oil4Wales petrol station on your right . Then, at the upcoming junction, turn left heading for Pencader (B4459). Head through the villiage of Pencader and take a left turn for LLandysul (B4336)
4. At Rhyd y Galfe roundabout take the second exit for Ceinewydd/New Quay (A486) and follow this road to the T junction where you will turn right onto A487 for Aberystwyth
5. Follow the A487 through Llwyncelyn, Llanfarian and Southgate, taking the second exit at the roundabout for Aberystwyth/Llanbadarn Fawr (A4120). At the next roundabout follow signs for Machynlleth (A487)
6. Once on the A487, continue along this road passing Dragon fuelling station and then turn left for Llandre/Borth (B4353). Continue straight until you arrive at Brynowen Holiday Park.
The nearest bus stop is located a short stroll from park on Heol Aberwennol Road. Here you'll find service number 512 by Mid Wales Travel offering return journeys to Ynyslas and Aberystwyth.
Borth train station is 3 minutes away (1 mile) by car and you can travel to a number of locations with Arriva Trains Wales, including Aberystwyth, Birmingham International, Shrewsbury and Machynlleth.
The closest airport to park is Liverpool John Lennon, which is 77 miles or a 2 hour 40 minutes car journey. You can fly into Liverpool from a number of locations - a full list can be found on the airport website.
Service Charge £6.95 per unit per night - HALF PRICE on breaks starting Sep 28
Entertainment+ Passes £4.95 per person per £9.50 break, £6.50 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Apr 27, May 4, Oct 2, 9, Nov 6 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Sep 28
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Apr 3, 17, May 29, Jul 10, Aug 31, Oct 23, 30; £6 per person per break Apr 6, 10, 13, May 8, Jul 13, 17, Aug 28, Oct 26
PAY ONLY £9.50 Mar 23, Oct 5, 12, Nov 2
Learn to surf like an expert under the guidance of surfing professionals at this specialist school in the quiet seaside town of Borth.
These truly spectacular 300ft waterfalls are simply breathtaking, and are a welcome reward after hiking through the challenging surrounding woodland trails.
An underground adventure deep within a mysterious mine where youll come face-to-face with the legends of old including fiery dragons and towering giants!
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.