The Links, Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear, NE26 4RR
Explore this park:
If youre looking for outdoor adventures, great walks and wonderful views youll find them all at Whitley Bay Holiday Park. Just a short walk from the park youll find miles of golden sands and all your traditional seaside attractions. After the morning out exploring, relax on park with a heated indoor pool, outdoor play area for the kids and a lovely nature reserve perfect for family walks with the dog.
Kids clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Food Choice Takeaway
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling northbound on the A194 (M), take the second exit at White Mare Pool roundabout for South Shields (A194)
2. Continue to follow the A194 and at the roundabout signposted Tyne Tunnel/Morpeth (A19), take the first exit
3. Go through the Tyne Tunnel (Toll) and take the second exit at the roundabout passing B&Q on your left. Continue on the A19 before turning at the exit signposted Whitley Bay Gosforth (A191), then at the roundabout take the fourth exit for Earsdon and Whitley Bay (A186)
4. Continue to follow the A186 into Earsdon, and at the roundbaout signposted Whitley Bay (A192) take the second exit to continue straight, passing West Park housing estate on your left
5. At the upcoming roundabout, take the first exit for the sea front passing Whitley Bay High School on your right and travel straight all the way to the Sea Front. At the mini roundabout turn left for Blyth/Sea Front (A193)
6. Follow this road passing the church on your left until you arrive at Whitley Bay Holiday Park on your right.
There is a bus stop just outside the entrance of the park. Here, you'll find service numbers 308 and the Cobalt Clipper 309 by Arriva Bus offering return journeys to Newcastle upon Tyne.
Monkseaton train station is located 2 miles (6 minute drive) away from park. The main line from this station travels through Newcastle St James', Newcastle South Shields and Pelaw.
You're 15 miles away from the nearest airport - Newcastle, which takes around 27 minutes by car. You can fly into Newcastle Airport from Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Bristol and many other locations.
Come face-to-face with spellbinding creatures from the depths of the ocean including graceful cownose rays, deadly lionfish and the most charming clownfish!
Recently restored to its former glory, Spanish City is one of the North Easts most iconic landmarks with prime position on Whitley Bays seafront.
A hands-on science centre filled with possibilities. Create wonders and compose music in the curiosity zone or explore the stars in the magical planetarium.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.