East Beach, Nairn, MORAY, IV12 5DE
Explore this park:
A beach escapes awaits you at Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park, where golden sands are right on your doorstep: beach lovers will be in their element. Sat beside a marina, youll love being outdoors in this beautiful location. Whether you want to enjoy a picnic, play games, take sandy strolls or even if you fancy a more challenging walk exploring the Highlands, this is the place for you.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor pool with sauna
Wildlife Nature Trail
Spelding's Lounge Bar
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling northbound on the M90 take the second exit at the roundabout for Inverness northbound (A9(N))
2. Follow the A9 for 85 miles before taking the right turn for Carrbridge, Grantown-on-Spey and Elgin (A95) turning left at the approaching T junction to continue on A65 for Elgin.
3. At the upcoming signposted turning, take the left exit for Carrbridge (B9153) and follow this road passing Landmark Forest Adventure Park on your left
4. With Pace fuelling station on your left, turn right onto the A938 for Dulnain Bridge and Nairn. Further along this road, take the left turn signposted Ferness (B9007)
5. At the end of this road the road will merge with the A939, here continue left for Nairn and follow this road until you approach the traffic light controlled T junction. Here turn left for Town Centre &Inverness (A96)
6. Before the approaching bridge, turn right onto Maggot Road and Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park is on this road.
You can reach the closest bus stop to park in 8 minutes by foot, on Maggot Road. Here you'll find service numbers 11, 11U, 20 and 253 by Decoaches and Stagecoach offering return journeys to Lochloy and Nairn.
The nearest train station is Nairn, which is just 1 mile away (5 minutes by car). The main lines from this station go to Inverness, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Elgin and Edinburgh.
The nearest airport to park is Inverness Airport, which is 10 miles or a 17 minutes drive time. You can fly into Inverness from Manchester, London Gatwick, Luton, Belfast, Birmingham, Dublin and Bristol.
Service Charge £8.25 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £4 per person per £9.50 break, £5.50 per person per £15 break - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Apr 19
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Sep 18, 25, Oct 9, 12, 23, 30, Apr 16, May 21; £6 per person per break Sep 4, 11, Oct 26, Apr 30
PAY ONLY £9.50 Mar 22
The crystal waters of the Moray Firth are the dramatic backdrop to this world-renowned Championship Link golf course in Nairn.
Britains biggest National Park is possibly its most diverse. Whether youre looking to stride mountains or simply take a quiet moment, theres something for everyone.
This wonderfully striking 14th-century castle has fascinating associations with Shakespeares Macbeth and within youll uncover a wealth of historic treasures.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.