Fort Road, Eyemouth, Berwickshire, TD14 5BE
Explore this park:
Find peace and relaxation when your stay at Eyemouth. Spend your days taking in the breath-taking coast and all it has to offer: charming fishing ports, neighbouring golf course and discovering the rich local maritime history. With a choice of three nearby, sandy beaches and free use of the local indoor swimming pool, there's plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Kids clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Driftwood Complex entertainment venue
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling northbound on the A194 (M), take the second exit at White Mare Pool roundabout for South Shields (A194)
2. Follow Leam Lane (A194) before turning left at the roundabout signposted Tyne Tunnel/Morpeth (A19). Continue through the Tyne Tunnel (Toll) along the A19 and when prompted via signposts, keep in the right hand lane for A1 North
3. Continue on the A1 across the River Tweed and into Scotland, then follow this road until you see signs for Eyemouth/Coldingham (A1107) - turn right here
4. Follow the A1107 before passing Gulf petrol station and McColl's convenience store on your right then turn right towards the town centre
5. Follow the B6355 before turning left onto Fort Road and Eyemouth Holiday Park will appear on your left.
The nearest bus stop is 0.2 miles away, taking a few minutes by foot. Here, you'll find Border Buses number 34 and Travelsure number 235 offering return journeys to St. Abbs, Duns and Coldingham.
Berwick-upon-Tweed train station is the closest to Eyemouth (15 minutes by car), serving Cross Country and LNER Railways. The main lines from this station go to Southampton Central, London Kings Cross, Glasgow Central, Edinburgh and Guildford.
Edinburgh Airport is 60 miles away from Eyemouth, or one hour 20 minutes drive time. You can fly into Edinburgh Airport from Birmingham, Luton, Gatiwck, Belfast, Dublin, Norwich, Bristol, East Midlands and Heathrow.
Service Charge £7.95 per unit per night - HALF PRICE on breaks starting Mar 8, Apr 19
Entertainment+ Passes £3.50 per person per £9.50 break, £4.50 per person per £15 break - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Mar 8, Apr 19, 26
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Aug 28, Sep 18, 25, Oct 9, 12, 23, 30, Apr 16, May 21; £6 per person per break Sep 4, 11, Oct 26, Apr 30
The largest town in Berwickshire, Eyemouth is full of quaint seaside charm, with a sandy beach and a working harbour filled with picturesque fishing boats.
These dramatic cliffs are a famous spot along the beautiful Berwickshire coast and are home to marvelous seabirds and a whole host of wildlife.
A grand Georgian manor house overlooking the pretty harbour town of Eyemouth, but its hiding a secret it was made for smugglers!
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.