Landguard Road, Shanklin, Isle Of Wight, PO37 7LL
Explore this park:
Tucked away beside the seaside town of Shanklin, Lower Hyde offers a scenic location with plenty of outdoor activities to keep everyone entertained. Explore dramatic waterfalls and picturesque trails at Shanklin Chine, or explore the land of imagination at Blackgang Chine. On-park, take on our adventure playground, dive into the heated pool, or enjoy games in the arcade. If thats not enough, head over to our sister park, Landguard, to enjoy all of its facilities.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor and outdoor pools with flume
The Barnhouse Bar & Restaurant
Takeaway for quick and easy meals
Half-board dining available
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling from Portsmouth to Fishbourne with the Wightlink ferry, turn right out of the terminal onto Fishbourne lane B3731 then turn left onto Elenors Grove A3054
2. At the mini roundabout turn right onto Newnham Road, then turn left signposted Newchurch/Mersley Down and take immediate right for Rowlands Lane
3. At the end of Rowlands Lane turn left onto the Downs Road taking the next available right turn to Knighton Shute/Lane
4. At the end of Winford Road turn left onto the A3056, take the third exit at the roundabout, continue along this road, passing Landguard Holiday Park is on your right.
5. Continue down Landguard Manor Road passing Lidl, Lower Hyde Holiday Park is on your right.
The nearest bus stop is located at Shanklin Railway Station, less than half a mile away from park with the number 3 and 22 bus service running to Newport, Ryde and Shanklin Esplanade.
Shanklin station is just 0.4 miles from Lower Hyde, or a 3 minute drive. Main lines from this station include Ryde Pier Head and Ryde St Johns Road.
Whilst there are no direct commercial flights available, the Isle of Wight is still easily accessible by several of the UK's main airports. If travelling to the Isle by air, the closest airports include the major London airports of Gatwick and Heathrow, or for a shorter connection time, travel via the regional airports of Southampton and Bournemouth.
Service Charge £7.45 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £5.50 per person per £9.50 break, £6.50 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Sep 21, 25
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Oct 23, 26, 30
PAY ONLY £9.50 Sep 28, Oct 2, 5, 9, 12
Delve into Britains Roman past in the historic ruins of this villa, with its staggeringly well-preserved mosaics and an extensive collection of artefacts.
A special sanctuary for rescued monkeys that lets you get up close and personal with beautiful gibbons, marmosets and capuchins.
A grand oak tree sits at the heart of a picturesque park, towering 70ft above everything below. So what else to do but climb it!
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.