Pendine, Nr. Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, SA33 4NZ
Explore this park:
When it comes to the perfect holiday, you shouldn't have to choose between coast and countryside. That's why at Pendine Sands Holiday Park, you can enjoy the best of both: enjoy amazing views and be on the Blue Flag beach in a matter of minutes. Whether you want picnics, beach games, nature walks, golf or horse riding or fishing; you'll discover all close to the park. There's plenty of activities for the whole family to get involved in on park too.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Wildlife Nature Trail
The Sands Restaurant & Showbar
Fish n Chip shop
The Sunbeam Restaurant
Half-board dining available
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling northbound on the M4, at junction 49 take the second exit at the roundabout for Caerfrydrrin/Carmarthen (A48)
2. Follow the A48 for a further 14 miles and at the roundabout take the second exit for Abergwaun/Fishguard (A40). Keep left at the following roundabout to continue on the A40
3. Continue for 8 miles before taking the the first exit at the roundabout signposted Doc Penfro/Penbroke Dock (A477), then take the left for LLanddowror
4. Take the left turn for New Mill and follow this road to the T junction where you will turn right
5. At the next T junction, turn left for Pentywyn/Pendine (B4314) and follow the road round to the left
6. Continue down to the sea front and turn left to the road ahead. Pendine Sands Holiday Park is on the left hand side down this road.
The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on the A4066. Here you'll find service numbers 222 and 351 by Taf Valley Coaches offering return journeys to Pendine, Tenby and Llwyn-y-Brain.
The nearest train station to park is Whitland station, which is 20 minutes away if travelling by car (9.3 miles). The main lines from this station include travel to Manchester Piccadilly, Fishguard Harbour, Milford Haven, Swansea, Pembroke Dock and Cardiff Central.
Cardiff Airport (82 miles away) is reachable in 1 hour 40 minutes if travelling by car. You can fly into Cardiff from Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Aberdeen and Belfast.
Service Charge £8.50 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £5.50 per person per £9.50 break, £7.50 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Mar 15
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Aug 31, Sep 4, 18, Oct 23, 30, Apr 16, May 21; £6 per person per break Aug 28, Sep 11, Oct 26, Apr 30
PAY ONLY £9.50 Nov 2
A private idyllic woodland and golden sand beach make this a simply stunning location to ride or take lessons.
From the highs and lows of the wooden roller coaster to the UKs tallest sky swing, youre in for awesome thrills at Oakwood Theme Park.
Set within beautiful countryside these medieval ruins are a truly romantic sight, inspiring artists and authors alike including the great Dylan Thomas.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.