Beach Road, Gt. Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 3NW
Explore this park:
If you love fresh air and the freedom to explore, Summerfields offers plenty of space to play and the golden sands of Scratby Beach are just a short walk away. And, there's plenty on-park fun too including: indoor pool equipped with spa bath and sauna, adventure playground, indoor soft play, amusements and crazy golf course. If thats not enough, head over to our neighbouring park, California Cliffs, to enjoy all of its facilities.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor pool with spa bath and sauna
Soft play area
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
Please note for your accommodation you may be allocated a Caravan, Chalet, Apartment, Bungalow or Maisonette.
1. If travelling northbound on the A1(M), take the slip road signposted P/boro, Wisbech (A47) A1139 and keep right on the A1139. At the roundabout stay in the two right lanes to continue on A1139
2. Take the second exit at the roundabout signposted King's Lynn Wisbech A47
3. Continue to follow the A47 for 70 miles, continue straight onto Caister A1064 and at the roundabout signposted Great Yarmouth/Caister A149 take the second exit
4. At the following roundabout take the first exit for Hemsby and Scratby, and continue along Scratby Road before turning right for Scratby/Beach Road
5. Follow Beach Road until you arrive at Summerfields Holiday Park on your right.
The nearest bus stop (Beach Drive) is located just outside park on Beach Road with the Coastal Clipper 1B, 8, 200 and 271 buses running via Hemsby and Martham.
The nearest train station is Great Yarmouth which serves Greater Anglia Trains. This station is 5.5 miles away or 12 minutes by car and the main line is Norwich via Acle once every hour.
42 miles from park is Norwich Airport, which is around one hours drive time if travelling by car. You can fly to Norwich from Manchester, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Exeter from airlines such as Flybe, Loganair, British Airways and Eastern Airways.
Service Charge £7.50 per unit per night
Entertainment+ Passes £4.50 per person per £9.50 break, £6 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Jun 7, 14, Oct 11 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Apr 23, May 10, Nov 1
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £4.50 per person per break Jun 25, Jul 2, Sep 3, Oct 29; £7 per person per break Apr 12, 16, Jul 9, 12, 16, Aug 30, Oct 22, 25
PAY ONLY £9.50 Apr 19, 26, May 3, Sep 27, Oct 4, Nov 8
Come face-to-face with intimidating crocodiles, mesmerizingly beautiful cloud leopards and the most adorable red pandas at this wonderful wildlife sanctuary.
Magical seahorses, cheeky penguins and misunderstood sharks, our oceans are home to so many amazing creatures learn all about them here!
Fun hands-on displays take you on a fascinating journey into Great Yarmouths past from being a major fishing port to a lively holiday town.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.