Westgate, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3 3DF
Explore this park:
At Regent Bay youre never short of things to do. Just a 15-minute stroll away from Morecambe, youre not far from the classic seaside promenade and beautiful sandy beaches. On park youll find everything you need to keep the family entertained. Enjoy a relaxing session in the sauna while the kids splash in the pool, play your favourite games in the amusement arcade or enjoy the fantastic live entertainment in the Showbar.
Kids clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor pool with sauna
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Showbar entertainment venue
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling southbound on the M6, take exit 34 for Lancaster, Morecambe and Heysham (A683), keeping in the left lane to turn left at the T junction
2. Continue on the A683 before turning right for (M6 North) Morcambe and Heysham A683. Keep in the left hand lane and merge left to continue on the A683
3. Continue along this road before taking exit onto Morcambe Road (A589), passing McDonalds on your left hand side
4. At the double roundabout, take the first exit signposted West Promenade West End Sandylands and follow Westgate Road
5. Following this road, you'll pass the Hurley Flyer pub, and as the road curves towards the right, Regent Bay Holiday Park will appear on the left hand side.
There is a bus stop just outside of Morecambe F.C, which is a 2 minute walk from park. Stagecoach service numbers 6, 6A and 501 offer returns to and from Heysham and Morecambe town centre.
You're just a 5 minute drive away from Morecambe train station (1.2 miles away). The main lines from this station travel to Lancaster and Leeds.
Regent Bay is just over an hours drive away (66 miles) from Manchester Airport. You can fly into Manchester from Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Isle of Man and Exeter, amongst others.
A beautiful parkland filled with adventure race through water jets at the splash pool, ride a miniature train or even play giraffe golf!
Take a journey around the world as you meet the gorgeous lions and giraffes of the African Savannah and the endearing elephants and orangutans of Asia.
Experience being locked up in the dark, cold cells of one of Europes oldest prisons within the walls of this medieval castle.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.