Mill Lane, Skipsea, Yorkshire, YO25 8TZ
Explore this park:
Let the family go wild with all the wonderful activities at Skipsea Sands. On-park spend your days sweating out in the sauna, splashing about in the indoor pool, casting off at the lake or competing in a game of bowling. Youre just a short drive away from nearby beaches, or if youre a walking enthusiast, there are plenty of public footpaths along the coast. Plus, you cant forget the amazing views over the North Sea.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years)
Indoor pool with sauna
Soft play area
Mini 10-pin bowling
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
Showbar entertainment venue
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling eastbound on the M62, stay on the road as it merges into the A63, before taking exit signposted Beverley (A164) and Humber Bridge. At the roundabout pass the recycling plant on your left, take the second exit for Humber Bridge and Beverley (A164) and at the following roundabout take the first exit continuing for signposted Beverley (A164)
2. Follow the A164 before taking the third exit at the roundabout signposted for Bridlington/Driffield (A164/A1174)
3. Continuing to follow signs for A1174, pass East Riding Community Hospital on your right, and at the following roundabout take the third exit for Bridlington/Hornsea (A1035)
4. Follow this road, and at Leven roundabout take the second exit for Bridlington (A165). Then, at Brandesburton roundabout, take the third exit for A165 Brandlington/Beeford
5. Follow the A165 before turning right signposted Skipsea (B1249) onto Beeford Road and turn left as you pass the Board Inn. Skipsea Sands will be on your left.
There is a bus stop on Mill Lane just outside of the park. Here, you'll find service numbers 130 and 136 by East Yorkshire Motor Services offering return journeys to Driffield, Bridlington, Hornsea and North Frodingham.
The closest train station to Skipsea Sands is Bridlington (10 miles away). You can reach this station in 25 minutes if travelling by car. The main lines go to Sheffield, Hull and Scarborough.
Humberside Airport is 43 miles or an hour 10 minutesÂ drive time from park. Check the airport website to find a list of arrival and departures.
Service Charge £7.50 per unit per night - HALF PRICE on breaks starting Jun 7
Entertainment+ Passes £5.50 per person per £9.50 break, £6.75 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Sep 14, Mar 12, 19, Apr 26, May 17, 31 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Jun 7
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Sep 18, Oct 19, 30, Apr 16, May 28, Jun 4, 25; £6 per person per break Aug 28, 31, Sep 4, 11, Oct 23, 26, Apr 2, 5, 9, 12, 30
PAY ONLY £9.50 Sep 21, 28, Oct 5, 12, Mar 15, 22, Apr 19, May 3, 10
PAY ONLY £15.00 Jun 14, 21
Dive into the worlds oceans, from our shores to tropical lagoons and even the Antarctic at this spectacularly famous aquarium.
Nothing says British holiday like a seriously sweet stick of rock, so see how its made and personalize your own at this famous confectioners.
Enjoy precious moments with your favourite animals hand feed delightful meerkats and wallabies or feel wonder as a snowy owl lands on your arm!
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.