Burgh Road, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 2LA
Explore this park:
Youre spoilt for choice, and guaranteed to have limitless entertainment at Southview. With two fishing lakes, a swimming pool with flume, sauna, full-equipped gym and nine-hole golf course, youll never be bored. Nearby, there are plenty of local attractions to visit including the lively resort of Skegness or Fantasy Island for funfair favourites. With the wide range of activities both on and offsite, you can experience everything a British seaside town has to offer.
Kids' clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years); Unleashed (for teens)
Indoor pool with flume and sauna
The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
The Orangery Restaurant
Fish n Chip Shop
Half-board dining available
Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
Selected pet-friendly accommodation
All this is included as standard in your accommodation: TV with Freeview; gas or electric cooker; microwave.
1. If travelling southbound on the M1, take junction exit 31 for A57 Worksop and follow the A57 all the way through Worksop. At Apleyhead roundabout take second exit for The South A1
2. Take the exit off the A1 signposted Coddington, at the T junction turn left for Coddington and conitinue onto the A17 Sleaford
3. At Bone Mill Junction take exit for Sleaford and Horncastle A153 and at approaching T junction turn left for Horncastle and Skegness (A153), and at the approaching roundabout take the second exit for Skegness A153 (A155)
4. Following the A155 take the left turn at the T junction for Grimsby A16 and at the upcoming roundabout take the third exit for A158
5. Follow the A158 for 9 miles and Southview Holiday Park will be on your left.
The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on the A158 with the interconnect service numbers 7, 96, 83 and E86S returning to and from locations such as Lincoln, Alford and Spilsby.
You're a short 5 minute drive (1.8 miles) from Skegness train station, servicing East Midlands Trains. The main line from this station heads to Nottingham and runs every hour.
The nearest airport is Humberside Airport. This is approximately 48 miles from park or an hour and 10 minutes' drive time if travelling by car. You can fly to Humberside Airport from Aberdeen and Jersey with Eastern Airways.
Service Charge £7.50 per unit per night - HALF PRICE on breaks starting Mar 13, Apr 20, 27, May 4, 11, Jun 8, Sep 21
Entertainment+ Passes £5.50 per person per £9.50 break, £6.95 per person per £15 break - Passes FREE on breaks starting Jun 15 - Passes HALF PRICE on breaks starting Mar 13, 20, Apr 20, 27, May 4, 11, Jun 8, Sep 21
Dog Friendly £25.00 per dog
Peak Date Supplement: £3.50 per person per break Apr 3, 17, May 29, Jul 3, Aug 31, Sep 4, Oct 30; £6 per person per break Apr 6, 10, 13, May 8, Jul 6, 10, 13, 17, Aug 28, Oct 19, 23, 26
PAY ONLY £9.50 Mar 16, 23, 30, Sep 28, Oct 5, 12, Nov 2, 6, 9
PAY ONLY £15.00 Jun 1
An awesome mixture of white-knuckle thrills, funfair favourites and gentle excitement theres something to keep the whole family entertained at Fantasy Island.
The ideal way to entertain the kids come rain or shine while they clamber to their hearts content you can grab a quiet moment!
A delightfully peaceful wildlife haven just for a few miles from the bustle of Skegness, thats home to a diverse range of birds, plants and animals.
We've teamed up with hundreds of local, UK attractions in the areas of our holiday parks to give our bookers bargain entry to some great attractions.
Click here to find out what offers are available.